Community is the big part of what YWorkshops is today and we want to take it further. We are looking to partner with a person who wants to take on the Community Lead role and drive the effort to shape and grow the Meetups, first in Portland, OR and then nationally.
You'll come in as a partner, meaning that this is not a job offer, but an opportunity for someone to become a true leader and be a part of the founding team. You'll have the freedom to cultivate the series and help shape the future of the company as a whole.
What to expect:
- Produce events that drive a positive entrepreneurial community
- Help create guides packed with educational content to help business owners
- Interview local industry leaders
- Grow the Facebook group with business owners sharing resources, tactics, and advice.
The goal is to make YWorkshops a place where a business owner, freelancer, artist, maker, doer - anyone can get help and get closer to reaching their goals and become successful. By opening up these doors and creating a safe, inspiring space we hope to help one another to thrive.
You'll love this, if
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated
- You have a passion for community organizing, leadership, business and technology
- You have some experience managing and executing small- and/or large- scale events
- You want to see others succeed